subota, 7. studenoga 2015.

OASAP new fall wishlist

ENG: Hi, dear people, today I have for you amazing fall wishlist form OASAP.com ( LINK ). OASAP is amazing online store where you can find amazing stuff for every season. If you wonder about prices I need to tell you that prices are so low, and Shipping is FREE worldwide. For this wish list I choose super trendy stuff for fall / winter 2015. I am just obsessed with tassel, brown and dark green color, with antique necklaces... So I put all that stuff in one outfit, which is, in my opinion, amazing. Links for all items, bellow picture.

HR: Ćao dragi ljudi, danas za vas imam jednu listu želja sa stranice OASAP.com ( LINK ).  OASAP je odlična stranica gdje možete naći razne stvarčice za svako godišnje doba, pa tako i za ove jesenske dane. Ako vas zanimaju cijene, odmah da vam kaže da su cijene više nego odlične a i tu je BESPLATNA dostava za cijeli svijet. Za ovu listu želja ja sam se odlučila za super moderne stvarčice; kao što su resice, smeđa i tamno zelena boja, antikvne ogrlice i slično., pa sam sve to skombinirala u jedan outfit, koji je po meni odličan. :) Svi linkovi su ispod slike.

                                             Tassel skirt / suknja: LINK
                                             White blouse / košulja: LINK
                                             Bag / torba: LINK
                                             Necklace / ogrlica: LINK


2 komentara:

  1. Great wishlist, and it's funny that I have the same blouse, that I styled in my last post here:
    http://styledbyalexandra.blogspot.ru/2015/11/winter-therapy.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši