petak, 13. studenoga 2015.

Hair Straightener Electric Hot Brush from Dresslink

 

ENG: Girls, I find magic straightener for our crazy and wavy hair. Yes, you read it correctly, I ordered hair brush straightener from DRESSLINK: LINK, and I try it immediately. I washed my hair, and I dry it, and than  I prepare myself to use hair brush straightener and BUUM, I ironed my hair in 5 minutes, guys. Only 5 minutes, and on the picture down bellow you can see how long my hair is. You can order this hair perfection here: LINK. You can regulate temperature between 60 - 230 degree. Look at the picture down bellow and see how amazing this hair brush works, I am impressed, you need to ordered this, amazing item only 13 $.

HR: Cure, pronašla sam odličnu stvar za ravnanje naše lude i kovrčave kose. Naručila sam četku za ravnanje kose ovdje: LINK, i odmah sam je isprobala, jer sam bila užasno nestrpljiva. Oprala sam kosu i osušila je čim sam došla iz pošte i pripremila se na isprobavanje, i onda WAUUUUU, kosa je bila ravna za 5 minuta, a dolje na slikama ćete vidjeti koliko duga je moja kosa. Ljudi moji ja sam oduševljena grije od 60 do 230 stupnjeva, ja sam za 1. put ravnala kosu na 210 stupnjeva. Ja sam zaista oduševljena, a košta samo 13 $ + poštarina, sve skupa izadje oko 18-19 $, a radi odličan posao. Ogromna preporuka. Ja sam naručila sa stranice Dresslink LINK.












Broj komentara: 5:

  1. Hi, before you brought it on dresslink, with an usual straightener how long did it took you to straitgh it? I usually take 30 minutes and i'm not sure if it's worth it. can you help me? kiss^^
    Please answer me on my blog. thanks

    http://somerandomthoughtsandthings.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. wow Yet I have ordered this by Banggood

    Keep in touchxxx
    beautydrugs.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Your fashion blog is like a breath of fresh air. Your posts are not only fashionable but also uplifting and empowering. Thanks for sharing about straightener. hair straightener comb

    OdgovoriIzbriši