srijeda, 25. siječnja 2017.

PERCEIVE - AVON

http://www.avon.ba/PRSuite/jsbrochure.page#page=26&campaign=02&year=17&index=01&zoom=1&type=core

ENG: Hi, girls... This time after a long time I have one more AVON product for review. This time I received this PERCEIVE perfume with specific smell. Main accords are: floral, fresh spicy, sweet, fruity... I really love the smell, this kind of perfume I am buying for myself all the time. Perfume contain 50 ml and normal price is 45 BAM but in this catalog right now it is only 31,90 BAM on sale, so definitely check catalog here: LINK. I am in love with the bottle it reminds me of iceberg and movie Titanic, which we all love. I do not now is it just me or you have same felling.

HR: Ćao cure... Danas nakon dugo vremena opet imam recenziju iz AVONA. Ovog puta riječ je o parfemu PERCEIVE koji stvarno ima jako lijep, zanimljiv miris. Glavne note su mu: frezija, ruška i mošus. Jako mi se sviđa miris, i sama kupujem ovakve slične cijelo vrijeme, mislim da su odlično pogodili. Parfem je od 50 ml i normalna cijena je 45 KM, dok je u ovom aktualnoj katalogu na sniženju po cijeni od 31,90 KM. Svakako pogledajte katalog - LINK. Meni se jako sviđa oblik bočice, izgleda mi kao santa leda pa me nenormalno nešto vuče na film Titanic, ne znam je li to samo do mene ili???








http://www.avon.ba/PRSuite/jsbrochure.page#page=26&campaign=02&year=17&index=01&zoom=0&type=core




Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar