subota, 3. listopada 2015.

Striped (black and white) sweater from Sammydress.com

ENG: This time I received one item from my autumn wishlist (LINK). I put into my wishlist this amazing long striped sweater dress and I received my item in 20 days. You can find this sweater on Sammydress.com (LINK). I really like this item, sweater is amazing, I choose black and white stripes (you can choose also gray and white stripes sweater). Sweater has ripped details, really chunky sleeves and it is really long, like you can see on pictures. I will wear this sweater like a dress with black slip under it, and also like a tunic sweater with leggings. I really recommending this online store.

HR: Ovog puta prestavit ću vam jedan odjevni predmet s moje liste želja ( LINK). Na svoju listu želja sam stavila jedan prekrasan prugasti džemper-haljinu, koja mi je došla za 20 dana. Ovaj džemperić možete pronaći na stranici Sammydress.com ( LINK). Meni se jako svidio ovaj dugi džemper i izabrala sam crnu-bijelu kombinaciju prugica (a možete pronaći i sivo-bijelu kombinaciju). Džemper ima pokidane detalje, jako široke vrećaste rukavi i jako je dug. Ja sam imala u planu nositi ovaj džemper na 2 načina: jedan kao haljinu sa crnom postavom ispod, a drugi je kao tuniku na neke kožne tajice. Svakako preporučujem ovu online trgovinu.

http://www.sammydress.com/product1823180.html?lkid=297772







Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar