subota, 17. rujna 2016.

Romper with love

www.sammydress.com/product2805226.html?lkid=346765


ENG: Hi guys, I have one more Sammydress - LINK review for you. This time I ordered amazing Blue Romper - LINK. Romper cost only 12 $ and I need to have it. I ordered size L and it fit great on me. Material is really thin for summer but not transparent at all. Most interesting part is that length fit just perfect for me. Print is really nice, and romper looks more beautiful when you wear it. Straps are adjustable, and I am in love with this romper.

HR: Ćao ljudi, Danas imam još jednu recenziju sa Sammydressa - LINK za vas. Ovog puta sam naručila predivan plavi kombinezon - LINK. Cijena mu je svega 12 $ i morala sam ga naručiti, uzela sam veličinu L i super mi paše. Materijal je tanak baš za ljeto, ali nije nimalo proziran, najzanimljivije od svega je što mi dužina savršeno odgovara (što se zaista rijetko događa). Print mu je baš lijep i bretelice su prilagodljive. Svakako preporuka!

www.sammydress.com/product2805226.html?lkid=346765www.sammydress.com/product2805226.html?lkid=346765


www.sammydress.com/product2805226.html?lkid=346765www.sammydress.com/product2805226.html?lkid=346765

ENG: Another part of package contain lovely Balloons with Red Hart in middle - LINK. I order white balloons with red hart, and I order 2 packages ( 1package contain 10 balloons), Balloons are really beautiful, you can use them like beautiful decoration.
And last item in this review is Makeup Brushes Cleaner - LINK. I already try this, and I can tell that I cleaned more than 20 brushes in 5 minutes, and they are clean like new one. For 3 $ you will get 2 pcs of brush cleaner. Amazing deal!

HR: Drugi dio paketa sadržava ove divne bijele balone s crvenim srcem na sredini - LINK. Ja sam uzela 2 paketa ( u 1 paketu ih dođe 10 komada) i stvarno su divni, jako slatko za dekoraciju.
I zadnji artikal je čistač kistova za makeup - LINK, ovu stvarčicu sam već probala i zaista očisti kistiće da izgledaju kao novi. Za 3 $ dobijete čak 2 komada. Svakako imaju moju preporuku.


www.sammydress.com/product2623501.html?lkid=346765www.sammydress.com/product2623501.html?lkid=346765


www.sammydress.com/product2816363.html?lkid=346765www.sammydress.com/product2816363.html?lkid=346765

3 komentara:

  1. Love this romper!!

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. kombinezon je divan.
    balone sam imala za svoje vjenčanje
    a ovo za pranje kistova je zakon, imam i to :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši