četvrtak, 7. siječnja 2016.

Tassel black skirt

ENG: Hello... 2015 year is all about tassel in fashion industry, and that trend is still popular in every segment of fashion in 2016. I decided to present you tassel skirt from online store OASAP ( LINK ).  I also adore tassel and I already have many fashion items with that detail. When I sow tasseled skirt I need to buy it. I already mention this skirt in my wishlist here: Wishlist.  You can order here: LINK Skirt , in 2 colors: black and brown. I ordered color black, size L, and I need to mention that skirt does not have any stretch so be aware when you choose size. Dimension for size L are: hips - 98 cm, waist - 70 cm, and full length is 70 cm. I am definitely in love, it is perfect outfit with any simple blouse or shirt. I recommend this online store, you can find many quality fashion items and for all items shipping is free.

HR: Ćao ljudi.... Ove kao i prošle godine jako su popularne resice na svim modnim stvarčicama. Ovog puta imam i ja jedan modni komad s resicama s online stranice OASAP ( LINK ). Ja obožavam sve s resama i imam jako puno stvari s njima, ali kad sam vidjela ovu suknju morala sam ju imati. Našla se i na mojim favoritima u postu ovdje: Wishlist. Ovu suknju možete naručiti u 2 boje: smeđu i crnu koja sam ja izabrala, a možete ju naručiti ovdje: LINK Suknja. Ja sam naručila L veličinu i prilikom naručivanja trebate dobro paziti jer suknja nema niti malo elastina. Dimenzije za L velicinu su: bokovi: 98cm, struk 70 cm, ukupna dužina 70 cm. Nažalost mene suknja previše stegne, valjalo bi da je 3-4 cm veća. Ova suknja je idealna uz kombinaciju s običnom košuljicom ili majicom. Ja preporučujem ovu stranicu, ima jako kvalitetnih stvari i BESPLATNU dostavu za cijeli svijet. :)

www.oasap.com/skirts/61340-chic-faux-suede-tasseled-skirt.html?Starfish_fashion

www.oasap.com/skirts/61340-chic-faux-suede-tasseled-skirt.html?Starfish_fashionwww.oasap.com/skirts/61340-chic-faux-suede-tasseled-skirt.html?Starfish_fashion


www.oasap.com/skirts/61340-chic-faux-suede-tasseled-skirt.html?Starfish_fashion



www.oasap.com/skirts/61340-chic-faux-suede-tasseled-skirt.html?Starfish_fashionwww.oasap.com/skirts/61340-chic-faux-suede-tasseled-skirt.html?Starfish_fashion

Broj komentara: 26:

  1. Thanks so much for your visit on my blog. I'm following you at G+, Facebook and Bloglovin
    Follow me back :-)

    http://my-product-tests.blogspot.de/

    LG Irina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Uau i love that skirt!!
    I'm defenetly following your blog! Hop on my blog and follow me too ;)

    The-not-so-girlygirl.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. So in love with your blog! You've got such a fresh style and it really is a pleasure to read it!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? If yes just let me know once done and I'll be right back!
    xxxx
    Laura
    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you very much, of course I will visit your blog :)

      Izbriši
  4. Hello dear,
    what a beautiful skirt!
    I followed you bloglovin, could you please follow me back?
    Hugs & Kisses
    LIANA LAURIE

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Love your blog would you like to follow each other on social medias
    tweetykel.blogspot.com
    started following you on g+ hope you will follow back

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I don't think I will be brave enough to wear tassell this season. I am far too traditional ;-)

    Mrs in London | lifestyle | fashion | travel

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Divan modni komad sa aresicama,odlican je! Bas mi se svida!

    novi post--> beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Preslatka suknja,OASAP je stvarno dobar sajt imaju super odjece!
    xx
    http://zeberry.blogspot.ba/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Lovely Skirt! I like OASAP.

    Would you be interested in following each other? Let me know or follow me and I'll follow you back as soon as I can.

    Walking Freckle
    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Beautiful skirt!!
    Great!!
    Kisses
    Ale
    http://alespinkfairytale.blogspot.it/

    OdgovoriIzbriši